Friday, January 21, 2011

How to grow thicker relaxed hair

Now (January 2011)

Me 2005
  
     I can't believe my hair has grown this thick! I've always had thin hair which was capable of growing to about shoulder length but to see my hair like a wild bush amazes me!
     I've discovered a few things that can make hair grow thicker:


  • Trim off the dead ends regularly.

  ***If you want this Jamaican black castor oil, go thesizzlingmommy's shop to find out how to place an order.

Dr Fomsky  

5 comments:

Jane Nnadi said...

My hair is going lighter after i did bonding. I will like to try things that will bring back the quality of my hair

Fomsky said...

Sorry about your hair going lighter after bonding. All my life, I did things that made me lose hair but now I'm soo careful. So Jane dear, no more bonding pls. I hope that you are able to apply all the things that I've advised. I'm sure your hair will thank you! Thanks for leaving a comment. God bless.

candysunshine said...

my hair is very thin, and i need help on getting thick hair. how can i get the Jamaican Black castor oil.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
 I know it's a bit random, or perhaps very random, but I came across your blog as I was searching for a salon in Lagos.   I'm in desperate need of a touch up, but I can't seem to get a rec for a salon besides one that does good weave, braiding, etc.  I also need one that uses Affirm products and can do a good trim. Any thoughts?

Fomsky said...

Hi anonymous, I'm so so sorry for the delay in responding to your omment. Where do you live in Lagos? If you live on the Island axis, there is a salon called Eden on the Lekki expressway that uses only Affirm products. Send me an email at dr_fomsky@thesizzlingmommy.com and I'll give you some more details if you're still interested. Sorry for the delay once again and thanks for passing by!

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. Mwah!