Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Caught in the mill of life

     Hello everyone! I am so sorry that I stopped blogging so abruptly! A lot has happened in the last  few months and I just couldn't bring myself to blog but now, things have quietened down and I'm back!
     Just about the time I wrote my last post, I received some news and I really had mixed feelings about it. I was in the middle of preparing for my final exams for my MSc Public health. (By the way, my results are in and I'm grateful to God that I've been awarded with the degree). My daughter was just 5 months old and I was still trying to shed some more of the baby weight. Then I found out I was pregnant again!!  (Don't ask how that happened!)
     So, here I was pregnant, with 2 kids under three! I was so stressed!

   
      My hair was breaking seriously and I had no desire or energy to take good care of it. I didn't feel like a "sizzling mommy" anymore and I felt it would be hypocritical of me to post articles in my blog about healthy hair, etc. Anyways, I've been able to settle into a routine and my daughter is a bit more independent. I'm glad to be back and I hope to start posting soon.

I've really missed you all.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed u too. Trust God your family is doing great. Dammie

Fomsky said...

Hi Dammie thanks for your comment! I really appreciate it. I'm doing pretty well. Thanks for asking. How are you doing? Any progress?

Fomsky said...

Hi Heather. Thanks for passing by. How did u find me if I might ask?

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. Mwah!