Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 3 of my weight loss journey 2 (16th -23rd January)



     Hi everyone. You all know about my minor setback last week. (By the way, I got my money back!). I was amazed when I still dropped the pounds. I haven't been so strict with my portion control and besides, it's really difficult to count calories especially when you're cooking African food. For example, how do I know the calorie content of 'egusi'?
     Anyways, these are my measurements:
     Previous waist measurement = 36 inches
     This week = 36 inches
     Previous weight = 176 pounds (80 kg)
     This week = 171 pounds (78 kg)
     Did you notice that my waist line measurement did not budge? I'm going to have to work on that this week!! I worked out on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. I did:
  -20 minutes on the treadmill. I tend to alternate my speed: I take it up gradually to about 4mph and then bring it down to 3.5 mph which is where I spend most of my time. 
  -30 minutes of Lindsay Brin's Postnatal Bootcamp 2 (I'm doing weeks 1-2 of the 8 week program)
  -7 minutes of Lindsay Brin's Core Firing Sequence (I'm currently doing weeks1-3 of the DVD's  9-week program). This especially works the core.
 -15 minutes of Erin O'Brien's Postnatal Rescue (I'm doing the first progression). 
     I'm happy about the change in weight and I hope I don't plateau soon. See you guys next week for an update. Ciao!

Dr Fomsky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. Mwah!